OccupyLosAngelesNews.orgCorporations are people too the United States Supreme Court reaffirmed on Monday, 6.25.2012. With its ruling the conservative majority controlled court reversed a 1912 State of Montana statue which limited the amount of money a corporation can spend on political campaigns within Montana’s boundaries. The state’s law was enacted to curtail the corrupt practices of some businesses that are known to overly influence the political process for their favor. This overly activist US Supreme court believes unlimited corporate money is free speech and therefore trumps the will of Montana residents who have abided by this state law for over ten decades.
_________________Free subscriptions and more! Stay connected. Peace.
OLA News Home
- Wealth Inequality in America
- Occupy Wall Street Activists Buy $15m of Americans’ Personal Debt
- Gilberton Pennsylvania Police Chief Mark Kessler Goes On Shooting Rant Calling People “LIBTARDS” – The OccupyLosAngelesNews.ORG YouTube Channel Stays Heated!
- Indiana Republican Representative Marlin Stutzman Domestic Economic Terrorist? Is This The New Face of The American Enemy From Within?
- “Far Right Wing” Republicans Are “Trying to Hold America Hostage,” President Barack Obama.
- Occupy Los Angeles News – Occupy Wall Street’s West Coast Players – Two Years Later – Occupy Antelope Valley | Occupy KC Journal Blog on Occupy Wall Street’s West Coast Players – Two Years Later – Occupy Antelope Valley
- Occupy Los Angeles News – Twitter and Facebook Accounts of all U.S. Senators Who Voted NO to Lower Student Loan Rates. | Occupy KC Journal Blog on Twitter and Facebook Accounts of all U.S. Senators Who Voted NO to Lower Student Loan Rates.
- Occupy’s Protest Is Not Over. It Has Barely Begun | The Occupy Post on Occupy’s protest is not over. It has barely begun
- Pamplona protests | Zubufood on Across the World, Leaders Brace for Discontent and Upheaval
- IamWeAre on Big Box Scheduling Leaves Workers Exhausted and Broke